Refunds & Returns
Things not quite right? All good! We know that sometimes an item may not fit or be right.
**IN LIGHT OF RECENT TEMPORARY STORE CLOSURES WE HAVE UPDATED OUR RETURNS POLICY**
You now have an additional 60 days to return your items, giving you a total of 90 days!
In-store purchases cannot be returned online, but will be accepted in-store when our retail doors re-open.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) in-store or online within 30 days of the order receipt and we will be happy to provide you with an exchange, store credit or refund depending on your payment method and if you meet the below return conditions.
If you wish to return an item purchased in-store, contact customer Experience here.
|Credit Card Purchases||PayPal Purchases||Afterpay Purchases||Gift Card Purchases|
|I want to Return Online||Refund available||Refund available||Refund available||Non-refundable|
|I want to Return Instore||Exchange, store credit or refund available||No Refunds available only an exchange of size||
No Exchanges available only Refunds
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM:
If you wish to return an item purchased in-store, contact customer Experience here. To return to our online store:
- Ensure you meet our 3 simple conditions for successful returns.
- Log into My Account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form here.
- Select your item you wish to return and click, Submit. Your will receive an email with your return label once your return has been submitted.
- Print the return email sent to you via email, fold or cut out the label provided. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
- Package your return in another carton or satchel to protect original packaging and attach the label provided.
- Visit your nearest Post Office to pay for and drop off you parcel. We recommend holding onto your return tracking number as we are not liable until it reaches us.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfilment centre. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 2-3 working days of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
Returns will be accepted when:
- Items were purchased in the last 30 days
- Proof of purchase is provided
- Items are unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- Items are in their original condition and their original packaging or shoe box (please note the box must be unmarked / undamaged also)
Refunds will be processed via your original payment method;
- Credit card refunds will be visible within 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution
- PayPal refunds will be processed in your PayPal account 1-2 business days after we receive your returned item
- Afterpay refunds will be processed in your Afterpay account 1-2 business days after we receive your returned item
- Online refunds will be processed once a return has been received at our warehouse and reviewed by the customer care team. We’ll send you an email after your items have been reviewed, which may take up to 2 business days.
- Online purchases using credit/debit cards may be refunded or exchanged in-store. Please ensure you have your proof of purchase for our Dr. Martens team member to assist you.
- Online purchases using PayPal can only be returned to the online store.
- Online purchases using Afterpay can be returned online or instore. Please Note: Afterpay customers who purchased online before the 21st November will not be eligible to get a refund in store.
- Please note gift cards are non-refundable
- If you purchased online and picked up in-store using our Click and Collect service, then you are eligible for an exchange or full refund.
- Please note gift cards are non-refundable
- In-store purchases cannot be returned online
EXCHANGES & STORE CREDIT
In-store purchases that are eligible for return and within 30 days of receipt may be exchanged for other items, or store credit provided. It is at the discretion of our Dr. Martens team to decide whether a full refund will be provided.
COST OF RETURNS
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Returns will be accepted on any faulty item(s) returned to any Dr. Martens store within a reasonable timeframe.
If you believe your online purchase arrived with a manufacturing fault, or you received something different to your original order, we'll be happy to cover the cost of the return.
If this is the case, please contact our Customer Care Team straight away with as many details as possible about the order.